Amazon Price: $8.99 $8.99 You save: $31.00 (78%). (as of January 20, 2019 11:28 am –
He who has health has hope.
The earliest and best time is NOW. Stop dreaming and move your butt!
Why and How Versatile for users?
* INMAKER resistance loop bands can be integrated amazingly with many workouts, ie, general exercises, fat burning, body shaping, injury rehabilitation, stretch and relax, muscle carving, advanced training, etc.
* Spice up popular workout programs: Beach Body, Crossfit, HIIT, Insanity, Muscle Carving, P90x, Pilates, Yoga, etc.
Rehab and Health Keeping Helpers
* Rehabilitation helpers for sport injury (torn ligament, MCL, ACL, joint or muscle sprains, etc), fracture, and postoperative physical recovery. Applied for exercising big muscle groups, small muscles, hamstrings and joints.
* Loop band exercises are milder, and this would help keep health for mother-to-be and her unborn baby in pregnancy. Besides, loop band exercises are useful in postpartum recovery and body re-shaping for mothers.
Benefits from 5 Bands of Graduated Strengths
* Graduated resistances for taking progressive steps in different parts and muscle intensification.
* 5 bands are enough to work out the whole body. Different parts require different strengths.
* Have fun and health with the whole family. Comfortable bands are easy for both seniors and kids.
* Break limits on time and place. Anytime and anywhere, your gym is taken with you.
Resistance Loop Bands * 5
Drawstring Bag * 1
Workout Instruction * 1
How Easy to Maintain!
1. Keep them away from both extreme temperatures and sharp or abrasive surfaces.
2. If loop bands become sticky: clean (wipe with a damp cloth), get dry, and then dust with talcum powder (or baby powder, cornstarch).
INMAKER is your solution provider. Contact us anytime you find problems using our products.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 2 x 0.7 inches ; 4.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces
- ASIN: B074W951KC
Wonderful for Travel and east to take anywhere!
These are wonderful and good quality. They arrived fast and I love that they have a carrying case so they don’t get lost. I look forward to using them when I travel. I am using them at home to help with my injury. They are marked perfectly so its easy to use and no mistake on the weight or resistance. What an incredible product that is easy, versatile, light weight and can fit anywhere. May get a few more of these to give as gifts!
Seem to hit labeled resistance at 48"
I think I like them, but not sure yet. The 4 stars are because, in general, they are as described.
The black one broke after few months of regular use
I bought two packs to have more weight available. Loved the bands and their portability but after a few months of regular use the black band snapped on me.
Great for toning and training
Very happy with this set of bands, which are good quality and range of tension. I wanted to add to what I do at the gym and in just under two weeks of doing lower body work, for sure I’m feeling results. I did look thru the online video and learned some new ideas for their use.
No Rolling Up!!!
Perfect perfect!… I used to use different resistance bands and they brake and roll up or just too weak! But this Resistance bands I love them soooo much I used them for stretching, for my therapy and for regular any kind of work out!. They don’t Roll up no matter if I have long pants or shorts and usually when I do yoga I don’t use not long pants or sport shoes. I will definitely recommend anyone to really get this Resistance bands!.
Good varied loops
These are really great bands. Wide enough if your on the curvy side to have on your thighs. And a wide range of strength loops to use. The only thing, although not that big of a deal, is the weight ranges pribted on each loop seems off. I lift weights regularly so I know how much I can lift and these make it appear as I can do more, especially since I double loop on certain workouts.
Great for Beginners
I use these exercise bands at work when sitting at my desk and they definitely keep me busy, it is great that they came with a carrying case and instruction manual. These are great for beginners however, if you have a history of working out, even if you haven’t in a long time, I would recommend getting the higher resistance bands as I find no use for 3 out of 5 of the bands.
Love these exercise bands.
Best thing I have done for my fallen arch. Doing exercises with these bands has greatly improved the problem and my ankle feel so much better.