Amazon Price: $9.75 $9.95 (as of January 19, 2019 4:14 pm –
• FOAM ROLLERS FOR MUSCLES – LuxFit High Density Foam Roller is great for Physical Therapy, before or after Exercise, Yoga, and Massage Therapy. Foam Muscle Rollers helps to relieve Muscles Tension and increase Muscle Reflexology. Form Roller.
• EXTRA FIRM GYM FOAM ROLLER – Molded polypropylene foam technology has a 2 lbs. per cubic foot density, Smooth surface, Will not lose its shape after heavy use, and Repels Liquids. Trigger Point Foam Roller. Stretching Foam Roler
• 4 SIZES AVAILABLE FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS – 36 Inch, 24 Inch, 18 Inch, 12 Inch. 36 Inch foam roller is our largest size. Black Foam Rollers are great for Back Pain and Back Exercises. Great for core stabilization, balance, and stamina. 6 Inch wide Round Foam Roller.
• FOAM EXERCISE ROLLER HELPS PREVENT MUSCLE INJURY – Perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness and coordination, ranging and strengthening activities. Yoga – Fitness Foam Roller.
• FULL 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01BW2YYWY
Great rollers, Opt for the longest!
94 people found this helpful
I purchased two of the LuxFit High Density Foam Rollers after reviewing many online. My wife and I recently started the workout routine, 80 Day Obsession and these work great. Many will advise to get a large size if possible. I ordered the 36” and I’m glad we did. They’re great for rolling and releasing especially after days of high intensity interval training. These are also high density so they don’t give very much, which is a good thing. Many others are softer and do not do the job they’re intended to do. I would definitely purchase again. I rate these a perfect 5/5. Thank you for reading and rating my review!
But then I got the hang of it and LOVE to use it on my shins and legs
158 people found this helpful
At first try I thought this roller was too hard. But then I got the hang of it and LOVE to use it on my shins and legs. Good thing about the firmness of this is that you can choose the amount of pressure by leaning into it. If it was softer it would not do the job. I added a photo pushing down on the roller relatively hard, just to show the firmness of it. I’m also happy with the quality as it seems that it’s going to last for a long time.
my back loves this thing
29 people found this helpful
i’m a back cracker, i crack it in chairs and in the car twisting and stretching, hanging and there’s a part i can never quite reach and that’s my lower back. overpaying for a personal trainer was worth it in learning about foam rollers alone. this is a good quality rolling foam but really, any foam roll would work, this was just reasonably priced and i’m happy i got it. i’ve learned a few other foam rolling tricks since but back relief is still my most common use
40 people found this helpful
Amazing! Helps crack my back, stretch out and massage my muscles, and was a lot cheaper than most foam rollers.
Goodbye aches and pains
28 people found this helpful
I am new to foam rolling but it seems to have helped a lot. I watched numerous YouTube videos on using a foam roller and decided to get it for my upper back/shoulders. Because I tend to hunch over my computer desk all day, my chest and upper back gets very tight. I’ve been able to use this to roll out those knots. Initially painful, you feel immediate effects once you complete the exercise. I am learning to foam roll other body parts as well and hope to feel relief there as well.
Firm and Speckled
31 people found this helpful
Well, it’s just a foam roller. It has cool specs in it. But it’s nice, firm and does the job. Did I mention foam rolling hurts? So buy at your own risk… Update: I’ve had this a while now, and unlike my white foam roller, this one does not break down over time. For some it may be too stiff, but if you are an experienced foam roller, than this is the one you want. When I take it to class, the instructor wanted to get one just like it.
It is really good size for stretching
42 people found this helpful
It is really good size for stretching, and hard enough to give my body pleasant stimulation. I had serious back and neck pain. I feel much better after I’ve started my exercise using the foam roller. Definitely love this item!! And strongly recommend it to who might also have back & neck pain.
This roller is perfect for self myofascial release as it is extremely firm …
21 people found this helpful
This roller is perfect for self myofascial release as it is extremely firm and does not give. As a competitive athlete in a contact sport, this is a must have tool for me. It is great quality and light to carry it around with me easily. The blue specs are different from other foam rollers and while they serve no actual purpose besides looks, I really like them.