How To Correctly Do Ab Wheel Roll Out Exercise
Ab Wheel- How to PROPERLY Use an Ab Wheel | MIND PUMP
Extreme Arm and Ab Roller Review
How to Foam Roll Away Lower Back Pain | Foam Rolling
Foam Roller Mistake! (Watch BEFORE You Foam Roll)
Tips From A Personal Trainer : How to Inflate a Core Stability Exercise Ball
How to Use The Massage Stick Roller
How to Properly Inflate Your Exercise Ball
Amazon Price: $8.70 $8.70 (as of October 19, 2018 2:27 pm –
Reinforced Metal Ax Handle
• Ergonomically designed for both long term and short term exercise without uncomfortable strain on hands and fingers allowing for a longer workout and more immediate results
• Engineered with optimum safety in mind to withstand weight and pressure from exercising without bending or snapping guaranteed
• Grooved Design provides comfortable support for a variety of exercises including but not limited to:
◦ Rollouts ◦ Planks ◦ Standing Rollouts ◦ Stretches ◦ Pelvic Control ◦ Decline Rollouts ◦ Leg Roll-Ins (Piques)
Gripped Rubber Roller Wheels
• Ensure the perfect amount of resistance to get the most out of each muscle and every repetition
• Durable rubber material prevents unwanted slipping, skidding, or shifting for ultimate confidence and safety while exercising
• Flawless adherence to the targeted range of motion guarantees the exact workout desired for quicker observable results
• Lightweight build allows storage and use with ease and convenience
• Works to align the spine and balance the core while strengthening muscle tension and density
• Sturdy build enhances core stability for extra toning and definition
• Bolsters coordination from multiple muscle systems simultaneously for a more thorough workout
Healthy and Comfortable exercising
• Lose fat rapidly and with ease without unnecessary or unhealthy strain or tension to prevent injuries and sprains
• Gain eye-catching muscle definition at an accelerated rate
• Promotes a faster metabolism and lower back / hip flexor strength with increased and regular use
• Far more superior and efficient than crunches and other typical core workout equipment for abs
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 8.5 x 1.8 inches ; 1.41 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B016CMNWDQ
I purchased this particular ab roller because I thought the price was the best deal I saw at the time
This was my first time using an ab roller, and I ordered it at the suggestion of my daughter. Although it is made of plastic, it does seem to be well made, and I think it will last a long time. To be honest, I purchased this particular ab roller because I thought the price was the best deal I saw at the time. I just didn’t think there could be that much difference between an $11 ab roller and a $15 or more one. After using for a while, I still think there can’t be that much difference to make a more expensive option worth it, so I would definitely recommend this brand. The only complaint I have is that the hand grips are quit small. I’m a small framed 5′-3″ female, and I feel that the grips are small, so I imagine most men would find them extremely small. However, in looking at the images of other ab rollers, I think the handles are about the same across the board. As far as exercising, it really does work the abs. Much better than doing lots of crunches. You can spend far less time doing a few rolls, and get the same results. I was really sore at first. I would say that if you experience low back pain, ab rollers might not be for you. Although I work really hard not to let my back arch, it can still strain my back when I slip into bad form.
BRING THE PAIN
Easy to put together. “Easy” to use. Pretty sturdy material.I dislike how much the hand grips make my hands hurt. Works abs and core realllllly well. I mean.. like REALLY well. I can only last about 10 minutes with this thing at the moment. This was definitely a good purchase for me.
I recommend getting this if you want an AB roller.
I like this roller a lot. It works great and I definitely feel it in my core, arms, back and abs which is what I am trying to strengthen. The only thing I didn’t like is it did not come with instructions so I had to look this up separately. Other than that, its easy to store, handy and works great.
Great for abs
Hasn’t fallen apart on me despite liberal use, weighing around 175. Not perfect with balance, but that’s part of ab workout, which people don’t understand. Gotta use your obliques to keep yourself centered. Would recommend, especially for the price.
Want to step up your ab work outs? This is the what you should get for that. I work out my abs at least four times a week. I was getting bored with my workouts and didn’t feel much of a challenge anymore and was looking for something different. Ordered this and I definitely felt the pain the next day! It was super easy to put together too! I love my new ab roller and how it allowed me to take my workouts to the next level!
Nice Ab Roller
*** NOT A PAID REVIEW ***
Awesome Device, Just Missing a Piece
It got here in a good amount of time. The actual roller is an awesome thing to use in a workout as I have used one for years. I weigh 130 pounds and it holds my weight fine.The four stars is for the fact that one foam handle sleeve that you put on the ends was missing, but I can always return it I’m sure. Pleased other than that!
The wheel was easy to assemble. It was hard to use at first but once you build your upper body strength it will get easier.