Best Sports Agility Ladders | Top 10 Best Sports Agility Ladders
Train with the Reehut PRO Agility Quick Ladder, a 15" flat-rung agility ladder, and take major
strides improving your acceleration and lateral speed while enhancing balance, rhythm, and body
control. Use it to move slow and warm up before a workout, or to move fast and maximize conditioning.
The 8-rungs & 12-rungs & 20-rungs design is the ultimate tool for athletes and teams looking to maximize their
speed and agility footwork performances.
Function:- A 15 inch flat-rung agility ladder with evenly-spaced adjustable rungs
– Improve acceleration, lateral speed, flexibility, balance and body control
– Space between rungs measures 17 inches wide and 15 inches long
– Sidebars are made of durable nylon straps
– Includes portable carry-bag
– Enhance agility ladder leg muscles, ankle and knee function of the small muscles, reducing the
probability of lower limb injury
– Improve your memory and concentration
Recommended for training for baseball, soccer, football,
basketball, hockey, lacrosse, tennis, badminton, rugby, and more. Ideal for professional and
amateur athletes to train their calves, quads, hamstrings, outer thighs, groin, glute and hip
flexors for better performance.
8 Rungs: Total Length: 157 inches, Weight 1 lb
12 Rungs: Total Length: 236 inches, Weight 1.3 lb
20 Rungs: Total Length: 393 inches, Weight 2.2 lb
Rung to Rung Distance: 15 inches
Bag Size: 21.5 x 6.6 inches
Shop Risk-Free with?Our Money Back Guarantee!
Order Your Speed Ladder and Make Fitness Fun!
- Item Weight: 14.1 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- ASIN: B01LZBVRL3